Saturday, February 26, 2011

work in progress

So I was told by many that I should share the funny sayings and doings that my children and my other children do. (by other children I mean the childcare kids). So here I am trying to figure out this blog thing to share my life with everyone.
A little about me, my name is Lori, I am married to a construction worker, Isreal, we have 3 children, Kailey, Jaxson and our newest Hudson. I am a stay at home mom who does childcare. I watch a whole bunch of kids, 3 full time, 2 part timers and one after school child.  All together we are one big happy crazy family. I will not write the names of my childcare kids, I will refer to them by their first initials.
This is a work in progress but what isnt, right?  Hope you enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment