Friday, February 17, 2012

Jaxson's view on pregnancy

So we have a picture of Isreal and I in our living room when I was pregnant for Jaxson. He sees it everyday, well today he brings the picture in to me and says, "so I was in your shirt?", I said "no, you were in my belly", a puzzled look came acrossed his face and then he said" so......you ate me??"  I laughed and said "no I didn't eat you", babies grow in mommies bellies and then when they are ready they come out", so he walks away,mumbles and shakes his head, "why would she eat me??" and placed the picture back.

So apparently to Jax we eat our young. Maybe he is watching too many dinosaur shows. I can't wait for the day I get to explain to him how babies come out of their mommies, I can tell this kid is going to be full of fun questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment