Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life with boys

Life with boys:

When I knew I wanted kids I always wanted a little boy, I couldn't wait to raise one. Now I have 2 of them. Life, I'm sure, will never be the same. There definitely is never a dull moment in my life.

Yesterday Jax said, "I have to poop." Ok, great, which means that in 5 minutes I will have to go in and wipe his butt. Just another mommy duty. So sure enough he yells for me and I walk in, we do the usual butt wipe and he stands up to flush, but before I flush he yells, "WAIT!!!!! MOMMY!!!! Startled, I said "what". He says "look at the small one, right there, it looks like a Space ship". I'm thinking, what the hell is he talking about. He says, "look, see the small one next to the big poop?" So yes I look in, and sure enough, it looks like a space ship, formed just right.

At that moment I knew my life had changed forever.  I never in a million years thought that I would be looking in the toilet at someone elses poop and see if it resembles a space ship!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment