Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WHY???

WHY, WHY, WHY??????

Why doesn't Hudson sleep through the night yet?
Why does Jaxson insist on not getting potty trained and peeing in his underwear?
Why can't I go to the store with my kids and not feel like I went through war when I come out?
Why does Jaxson ask why for EVERYTHING?
Why does Hudson whine all day long?
Why did Jaxson decide not to take naps anymore?
Why does Kailey ask for ice cream every single night like an addiction? ( this is all I can come up with for Kailey, I have no single complaints about her but couldn't leave her out of my why session)
Oh and Why is Kailey almost the same size as me, I don't like it!!
Why does she think she needs a boyfriend? (ok I lied there are some things for her I wonder about)
Why does Jaxson insist on doing the opposite of what I tell him to do?
Why can't all the kids sleep in their own beds for one single night?
Why can't I go into the bathroom alone just one time and not have an audience?
Why wont Hudson stop eating dog food? This is starting to be an every day meal for him.
Why can't I have a normal phone conversation without a kid interrupting me or crying in the background?
Why do my kids eat all day long and then tell me they are hungry?
Why does Jaxson sneak into the bathroom and eat and play with the toothpaste? But when it comes time to brush his teeth he wants no part in it.
Why doesn't the locks on the food cabinet keep my little ones from getting inside and helping themselves?
Why wont Hudson eat any food besides blueberries and cheese doodles, and dog food? For every meal??
Why does Jaxson think its funny to trip Hudson when he is walking and laugh when he falls down?
Why doesn Hudson poop every time in a new fresh clean diaper? no matter how long I wait to change him in the morning.

Oh Yes, I know why, its because I chose to be a mother and this is what having kids is all about!!!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment