Wednesday, June 22, 2011

play set

So we finally got the kids play set put together, well its been up for a month now and I have to say that the kids LOVE it!!! Its all they do. It has so many things to do on it and it accommodates all the children and age levels that I have here. It took my husband and a friend 2 days to put it together, here are some pics.


My husband working hard and the kids could not wait!!

The finished product, well almost finished project.


This is the picnic table that goes inside behind the rock wall and shutters for all the windows. There is also a glider swing that goes where the baby swing is. If anyone knows my husband he doesn't like to finish a project to completion, he likes to leave the last details for another time apparently.

Even Simon likes it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment