Monday, March 28, 2011

misspelled words

So when Kailey was learning to write she used to write stories about her horse named Apple. It was cute the only problem was when she spelled horse she spelt it hores, now I don't know about you but when I see the word hores its reads "whores", She used to plaster paper all over the house writing, "I LOVE MY HORES". Also, "JUST ME AND MY HORES". People used to come into the house and be like, "ummmm do you know what that says", "yes, yes I do I am perfectly aware", but every time we told Kailey how to correctly spell horse, it always came out hores. So apparently we were the hores house. I would laugh every time I saw it hanging somewhere. Its something I will always remember, I did keep some of the drawings of her and her hores so I can show her when she is older.

No comments:

Post a Comment