Monday, April 4, 2011

he ate it

So what many of you people don't know is that I am a huge couponer, it started in the last 6 months and I have been seriously addicted to couponing. Its like a game to see how much you can save shopping. well this morning I was gathering coupons and had a pile on the table. I was excited to come across some FREE product coupons and was anxious to use them, who doesn't like free stuff right??

Well, I was just finishing up lunch with the kids and noticed Hudson chewing on something, went over and saw it was paper, took it out of his mouth and investigated. It was my COUPON!!! Not any of the ones I didn't care about but one of my free product coupons.
I know, I know, your thinking, big deal right?? But it is a big deal, I expect this out of a dog or a cat, or even a bunny, but my baby??? He ate my freakin coupon and that doesn't make me happy. WHY DOES HE EAT EVERYTHING HE COMES IN CONTACT WITH? Maybe he has pica.
Those of you who dont know what Pica is:
Pica is a eating disorder that affects children and pregnant women.
Between 10% and 30% of kids ages of 1 to 6 years have the eating disorder pica, which is characterized by persistent and compulsive cravings (lasting 1 month or longer) to eat nonfood items.

HMMMMMMMMM.................


Oh and I really don't think Hudson has Pica but he seriously eats EVERYTHING!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you provided the description of pica. I can get you the whole diagnostic criteria if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, if he doesn't out grow it, I will let you know!!

    ReplyDelete